måndag 8 februari 2010

Broken heartedgirl

Med beyonce! spelar jag sönder nu!
Youre everything i thought you never were,and you nothing like i thought you could have been,But still you live inside of me. So tell me how is that?
You the only one i wish i could forget the only one i love to not forgive.
And though you break my heart, youre the only one. And though there are times when i hate you cause i cantr erase. The times that you hurt me, and put tears on my face, and even now when i hate you, it pains me to say. I´ll know i be there at the end of the day. I dont wanna be whitout you babe, i dont want a broken heart, dont want to take a breath whitout you babe I dont want to play that part, I know that i love you but let me just say, I dont want to love you in no kind of way...No im no brokekn hearted girl...there is something that i feel i need to say, but up untill now i´ll always been afraid that you will never come around..and still i want to put this out, you say you got the most respect for me but sometimes i feel you not deserving me, and still you in my heart..

Gick inte att lägga in den här men lssna på den:)
ha de fint

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar